Monday, February 4, 2013

Felt Heart Tutorial just in time for Valentine's Day!

I am honored to have the opportunity to Guest Blog today at Delighting in Today with Jenna and Sarah!

Please come check out my  Felt Heart Garland Tutorial and learn how to make this yourself!  And while you are visiting Delighting In Today, check out the rest of their blog, they've got some other good DIY ideas, inspiration, and thriftiness.

Felt Heart Garland
ISO 200 ~ 28mm ~ f/11 ~ 1/320 sec
© Corrie M Avila

Let me know what you think about the tutorial and if you decide to try it out, I'd love to see your projects!

Capturing the Moment,

Corrie <3

2 comments:

  1. Hi ! I did check out the felt hearts tutorial and now have to try and make one of my own. Will send you some photos!

    xo auntie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you are going to give the tutorial a go! I had such a fun time working on the hearts and I think you will too! :)

      Delete