Saturday, March 9, 2013

Cherry Blossom Peak Bloom Dates Announced!

The news I have been anxiously waiting on is here!  The National Park Service issued their prediction for the Cherry Blossom peak bloom dates to peak from March 26 through March 30th.  This news is bittersweet for me as I will not be in the DC area during that week... For selfish reasons I am crossing my fingers for an earlier bloom so that I can photograph my favorite time of the year.

Jefferson Memorial framed by Cherry Blossoms
ISO 125 ~ 44mm ~ f/5.7 ~ 1/60 sec
© Corrie M Avila

As it gets closer, the park service will be able to give a more up to date prediction and I will in turn update you as well.

If you missed my earlier post of tips on photographing the Cherry Blossoms ~ click here

Capturing the Moment,

Corrie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment