Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Missing Fall

Northern Florida has some amazing qualities... such as the beach, some amazing sunrises, warm weather, and theme parks just a few hours away.  But what it doesn't have, is a real Fall.  I am desperately missing the change of the season, the crispness to the air, and leaves... in all different hues silently falling one by one as the wind blows...

Last fall in Northern Virginia
ISO 100 ~ 41mm ~ f/4.0 ~ 1/800 sec
© Corrie M. Avila

So you will have to excuse me as I have my personal pity party over here.  I wish I were apple picking, going to the pumpkin patch, and watching my son play Fall Soccer.  After having distinguishable seasons for the past 6 years, it just seems like this October is missing something.  

Capturing the Moment,

Corrie <3

2 comments:

  1. You know, a hot steaming mug of apple cider or a fresh apple pie baking in the oven might help just a bit . . .

    Plus you can do a leaf collage (your auntie can always send you leaves).

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MMMMMMMmmmmMMMMMmm.... that sounds amazing. I may just have to do that. I can smell the cinnamon and apples already <3

      Delete