Thursday, May 15, 2014

{salt life}

My work schedule recently changed which has given me a little time to start dabbling in photography again.  I'm realizing how much I've missed both the beach and my camera!

When we first moved here last summer, I told myself I would take the summer off, enjoy the beach with the family and then start looking for a job.  Well as I've talked about in previous posts, my job found me within weeks of us moving and I feel like I've been on a roller coaster since...

When I look at this photo, I can feel the breeze in my face, I can smell the ocean air, I can hear the crunch of the sand as I walk and I feel the rush of water on my feet as the waves wash over them...

I am truly a beach girl and love the {salt life}.

Fernandina Beach, FL
ISO 400 ~ 10mm ~ f/8.0 ~ 1/1600 sec
© Traveling Hearts Photography

Shortly after my relaxing and mind clearing walk on the beach, I then proceeded to lock my keys in the trunk along with my wallet and flip flops...

Thankfully my dear aunt came and rescued me so I wasn't stuck all day, but I've gotta say... if I had to be stranded, I couldn't think of a better view!

Capturing the Moment <3

Corrie

No comments:

Post a Comment