Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Holiday Craziness

Hoping everyone had a nice Thanksgiving Holiday last week.  We've had a month full of battling cooties, lots of family visitors, and finishing up with my youngest almost knocking out his front tooth.  Needless to say it has been pretty much insanity over here.

My mom and I took the boys to the playground after taking my Aunt to the train station in DC.  As the boys were playing my youngest face-planted and his teeth sadly took the full force of his fall.  I took this photo to send to my father in law who is a dentist to get a phone consult... we iced it and were off to the ER because his front tooth was displaced.  He will make it and it looks like the tooth should firm up, but it was quite the scare.

© Corrie M Avila

I would have never taken this photo to blog about, but since I did take it, I am sharing.... As scary as it was to go through this, I love how big brother is looking from the distance.  He was heartbroken and drew a picture for my little guy while I was at the ER.  These guys are my life and I am so blessed and thankful for them.

In the meantime, if you are looking for something to read click here.  I had the privilege of guest blogging at VA is for Bloggers over the Thanksgiving holiday.

Stay sane in the midst of the holiday craziness and remember to be thankful for the important things <3

Happy Shooting

Corrie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment