Sunday, May 26, 2013

Down, but not out...

Just wanted to let you all know I have not forgotten about you!  In the past three weeks I've had both my boys sick, my husband's graduation, a trip to Hershey Pennsylvania, my apple computer crashing (two days to get it back up and running) and summed it all up today with my son's 4th birthday and a super hero themed party.

It has been nuts to say the least.

I've got lots floating around in my head and hope to catch up with some postings soon.  I most importantly want to finish the Shooting in Manual series ~ so keep an eye out for that.

Lovely Tulips Given to Me from My Dear Sister
Instagram Photo
© Corrie M Avila

So whatever you may be going through, hang in there!  Live in the present and focus on the now.  The past is over and the future can be worried about later.  Now, as for me, I'm going to get a little sleep.  My newly turned four year old is back with a cough so I'm not sure how much sleep I'll get tonight.

My Little Guy Snoozing Next to Me
(I love how he's sleeping on his hand <3)
Instagram Photo
© Corrie M Avila

Capturing the Moment,

Corrie <3


No comments:

Post a Comment