Monday, October 22, 2012

CAN ANYONE HEAR ME???

I started up this blog about two months ago and I am enjoying it more than I ever thought I would!  But I'm starting to wonder... is anyone actually reading it?  I mean, except my mom ~ "HI MOM!"

 If you are a reader, please give a shout out in the comments ~ you don't have to say anything mind boggling.. perhaps just a "hey" or a "how's it going" would be fantastic!!  I appreciate all of you and the time you spend coming to visit me here.

Trio of Amber Colored Fall Leaves
ISO 100 ~ 60mm ~ f/5.0 ~ 1/125 sec
© Traveling Hearts Photography

I hope you are enjoying your Fall <3  Tomorrow I am back to the Pumpkin Patch with my youngest son and my camera ~ the weather is supposed to be beautiful.  Wishing wonderful weather for all of you and a great rest of your week!

Happy Shooting!

Corrie <3

8 comments: