Friday, December 28, 2012

Photography Pen Pals

I just signed up to be a pen pal after reading a blog I subscribe to from Diamonds, Dog Tags, and Diapers.  What a great idea!  Imagine, writing an actual pen and ink letter... I am excited to be able to take part in something that so many of us no longer incorporate in our lives (myself included).

I wanted to take this opportunity to open this up to you, my readers.  But I am adding a little spin to it.  I want to start a photography pen pal group.  Each month I will have a theme.  You will take a photo that fulfills the theme requirements, print it out (which so many of us fail to do) and then snail mail it to your pen pal. 

Instagram
© Corrie M Avila

Email me with your name and full address to travelingheartsphotography@gmail.com and I will match everyone with a photography pen pal.  I will then send out more details regarding the themes and the nuts and bolts of the project.  Your addresses will be kept safe and secure and will not be used for any marketing purposes or sold in any way.

I am so excited to be able to do this and hope you will join in!  I will be taking addresses from now until Saturday January 5, 2013.

One more note ~ I came up with a new way to sign-off... what do you think?  If you are not sure what I am talking about read my post here...

Capturing the Moment,

Corrie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment